Our highly skilled team of forest professionals have managed development projects from 10 000 – 500 000m3 annually for various industry, government and First Nation clients.
With over 200 years of combined forestry experience throughout B.C. and Alberta, we know what it takes to maximize the current and future value of your investment. Our uniqueness is not isolated to our extensive experience. Over the past several years, we have expanded our forestry business from one that is focused on layout and development to one that excels in a broad range of forest management services including high level and operational planning, silviculture and GIS analysis. We always strive to go above and beyond and exceed expectations; for example, we consistently take existing data and identify underutilized or previously inaccessible areas. Despite our growth, we have never lost sight of our operational roots, and we remain focused on developing on the ground, practical and cost effective solutions for our clients.
We have expertise in all aspects of forest management including:
- Full phase layout and development
- Strategic, tactical and operational level planning with LiDAR
- Full Tenure Management including permitting and appraisals
- Timber cruising, evaluation and inventory
- Road construction and harvesting supervision
- Forest Road Engineering, Design and Costing
- First Nations Referral and Stakeholder Consultation
- Silviculture Prescriptions, Surveying and Supervision