SHAPING TOMORROW’S ENVIRONMENT THROUGH INNOVATION
Cabin’s remote sensing and analysis division specializes in providing industry-leading data acquisition using remotely piloted aircraft (drones) and geospatial analysis to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
Whether you require updated topographical information for site planning, high-resolution imagery to identify invasive species, or require data migration services, Cabin has the knowledge and experience to deliver.
Our team consists of transport Canada licensed pilots and GIS professionals who aim to find collaborative and innovative ways to help our clients achieve their goals.
- 3D Animated Maps
- Thermal Imaging (IR)
- Multispectral Imaging (NIR)
- Professional Ortho Images (RGB)
- High Quality Promotional Videography
- Other Customizable Mapping Products
- Visual Quantity
- LiDAR Surveying
- Building Footprints
- Hydrology Datasets
- Contour & Bare Earth Models
- Canopy and Building Height Models
- Photogrammetry & LiDAR Processing
- Satellite Imagery Acquisition & Analysis
- Image Classification & Object Detections
- Programming & Automation with Machine Learning
- Vineyard Management
- Visual Quality Analysis
- Watershed Assessments
- Cultural Resource Analysis
- Adventure Tourism Planning
- Foreshore Inventory Mapping
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Mapping
- Enhanced Forest Resource Inventory
FEATURED REMOTE SENSING PROJECTS
Unit 20A - 100 Kalamalka Lake Rd.
Vernon, BC, V1T 9G1
Room #500A - 901 Front St.
Nelson, BC, V1L 4C1
#2-3304 Appaloosa Rd.
Kelowna, BC, V1V 2W5
119 Broadway St W
Nakusp, BC V0G 1R0
Looking for a new career?
©2023 Cabin Resource Management. All rights reserved.