Carbon Offset Services
Forest Carbon offset projects in BC have the potential to generate significant revenue for the land and tenure owners.
Let us help you take advantage of this opportunity.
Cabin’s in-house staff of BC Registered Professional Foresters have the experience to integrate your forest carbon offset project with long term forest tenure goals and land management values.
Cabin offers the following services to help First Nations and tenure owners realize the full potential of Forest Carbon offset projects in BC.
- Project feasibility assessments
- Development and implementation of Carbon Project Policy
- GIS analysis and mapping
- Carbon Project design, reprint and community engagement
- Projecting monitoring, validation and data management
- Forest biodiversity analysis and ecosystem mapping
- Atmospheric Benefit Agreement negotiations
The British Columbia Forest Carbon Offset Protocol Version 2.0 will be released in 2022. Let us help you take advantage of this opportunity.